IPC Hebron Lock-in
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
In the world where children are pulled in many different directions, mastered by self- centeredness, seeking after material things and consumed by the need to be accepted by their peers. Those who choose to stand against today’s culture and demonstrate the love of Christ can change lives. We believe that children who love the Lord with all their heart, soul and strength can be used as powerful and effective instruments for His glory.
Therefore, as a part of our mission to bring our Sunday school children together, to support our children to explore the rock-solid foundation of Jesus love and ultimately directing them to be men and women who fear God. IPC Hebron Sunday School team cordially invites your child to join us for a LOCK-IN at church filled with games, food, prayer, sermon, movies, music, group sessions etc.
Please review the following guidelines:
- Participants check-in will start @ 6:00 PM on Friday, July 22, 2016.
- The earliest check-in will be at 5:00 PM and the latest check-in will be @6:30 PM on Friday. The campus gates will be locked @7:00 PM.
- Participants should be picked up by 10:00 AM on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
- Participants must be at least in the 5th grade.
- Registration forms must be signed by a parent with valid contact information.
- If someone other than a parent is authorized to pick up your child, please list their name and contact info below.
- Participants are encouraged to follow the instructions of their respective group leaders/ Adult volunteers.
- Participants should bring two sets of appropriate and comfortable clothing (casual outfit plus pajamas), sleeping bags, pillows, toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste etc).
- No participant may leave the premises of the church once checked-in unless accompanied by an Adult volunteer.
- Participants should strive to behave in a manner pleasing to the Lord.
- Do not use cell phones or other devices during worship or prayer times.
- If parents needs to contact their children during their stay @IPC Hebron, please call (281) 935.7553
What I have to bring to Lock-In’16
- Two sets of comfortable clothing
- Causal Outfit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
Very Important: Please bring medication, if you take any morning meds.
For further questions/concerns, please contact Robinson Cherian @(281) 935.7553