Prayer and Care Team
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior. 1 Timothy 2:1-3
We believe as a church that we have a responsibility towards each and every member’s spiritual life. We are delighted to share this and encourage everyone in their christian journey. For our God is most delighted in us when we all together as a family of believers are delighted in Him.
The primary purpose of the Care and Prayer team is to take care of the members who are going through various difficulties and who are in need of special care and prayer from Church members. The team will facilitate and strengthen the fellowship and commitment of members to the Church.
- Visit those who are sick
- Notify the Pastor if any members are absent for too long
- Pray for the sick and needy and try to reach them and offer any assistance as needed
- Show special care, concern and compassion
- Call, and check the progress and visit again if necessary
- Comfort the needy and encourage them to grow strong in faith
- Follow up visit if necessary and spend time in prayer
- Notify and encourage the Church to pray for those who request
- Give emotional support and assistance as needed
- Make suggestions regarding emotional, physical, spiritual and financial support
- Report to the Church Board any serious matters for care and assistance
- Serve the needy and ensure full support of the Care and Prayer team
Request for Prayer
At IPC Hebron, we have a dedicated ministry for prayer. No matter what’s on your heart, use the option listed below to share your requests so our staff and prayer volunteers can intercede on your behalf:
Prayer during Worship Service
Our prayer ministry team prays during each of the Sunday worship services. The team is comprised of families from within the church.
Every Sunday the prayer team gathers at the corners of the sanctuary to pray earnestly from the Word of God during our English worship service for the Worship Team, Pastors, and the congregation, as well as for those who do not know Christ as their Lord and Savior! We know that as we are praying the Word of God, He is mightily at work in the lives of those we are praying for. Even during the service, anyone who has a prayer request can join one of the team members and pray together.
Weekly Intercessory Prayer
Throughout the week from Monday through Thursday between 7:00pm to 8:30pm, the church is open to all who wants to come and pray together for different requests. God has been working in an amazing way through this prayer ministry. Please feel free to join.