24 Hour Prayer
“And the advance and triumph of His cause depend on one thing that we ask of Him.” E.M. Bounds Prayer is the deepest need of any Church. IPC Hebron has had many answered prayers since it’s beginning. This Church is what it is today, because of relentless and sincere prayers. The 24hr Prayer Ministry aims to continue to uphold the Church and it’s specific needs on every Monday and Thursday. If you are available and want to join this army of Prayer Warriors, please signup for a 30 minutes slot that meets your schedule and availability.
24 Hour Prayer – Sign Up
- That God’s name would be glorified through everything we do as a church.
- That God would bless, protect and use our pastors and their families for His glory and our spiritual growth.
- That God would give the leaders of our church and the people who hold offices the wisdom to make decisions in accordance with God’s purpose.
- For different ministries of our church and for those involved in each of them – Nursery, Sunday School, Children’s Church, PYPA, EmPowHer, Common Sessions, Life Group, LOL, WINGS, Outreach Ministries – Local Evangelism, Mission 2:14 & Global Outreach, Worship Teams – Malayalam, English, Hindi, and Tamil – Marriage Ministry, Communications, and Media Team, Prayer and Care Team, etc.
- For our missionaries who go to different parts of the world to preach the gospel for the expansion of His kingdom. Pray for their protection and the souls they are reaching.
- For our church mission fields- Thiruvampadi and North India missions and the pastors that are leading those missions.
- That God will bless the church families with Physically, Emotionally, Spiritually, and Financially
- That God would give our church deep unity around the great commandment and the great commission.
- That our church will have a deeper hunger for God, His word, prayer and desire to walk in Obedience to His ways.
- That the Holy Spirit would convict our church family of the sin that is hidden from us and the sins that we are hiding from others and of any unrepentanted sin.
- That we will learn what it means to fear the Lord and walk in His love.
- That we will have more men and women of Christ being raised up from our church for the harvest.